Tuesday, November 6, 2018

project selection decision- film

For my final decision I have chosen to do the film project. I think my group and I will be successful in the film project versus the magazine because we are all super outgoing and not camera shy. The skills I posses to make this film where it needs to be, I have editing skills, camera skills and the out going personality to act. I will be working in a group. This group will consist of myself, Kayden, Rico and Ben. The genre of our film will be drama. The skills my group members have is, Ben has editing skills, Rico has high quality cameras and Kayden has an out going personality for acting skills. We will all work together in bringing this project to a high standard of where it needs to be in sharing different roles. In editing, acting and make it a high quality film.

No comments:

Post a Comment